It is strongly recommended that all applicants thoroughly review the Catawba Connect: COVID-19 Relief Grant Guidelines prior to applying. These guidelines may change in response to the rapidly changing nature of this disaster. We encourage you to regularly check this site for any updates.
The application period ended on Monday, June 8 @ 12:00 PM EST
Applicants may apply for grants up to $10,000.
Applicant must be classified by the Internal Revenue Service as a tax-exempt, 501(c)(3), nonprofit entity or must make use of a fiscal agent that has a 501(c)(3) designation.
Grant funds may be used for new or existing programs intended to provide support for individuals living in Chester and Lancaster Counties who have been directly impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Grant period is for 6 months. Applicants must be willing to report outcomes, uses of funds to the United Way
Before applying, make sure your organization meets the following criteria for first round focus areas:
- Food Insecurity
- Safety/Security (Includes PPE & cleaning supplies)
- Create or expand access to information & resources (In-person or online - innovative projects around access)
- Access to health care
- Access to COVID-19 Coronavirus testing
- Access to unemployment/social service resources
- Access to financial counseling/planning
- Access to child care resources
- Access to employment supports and resources
What will NOT be funded:
- Projects not associated with response to or impact of COVID-19 pandemic
- Routine operating expenses of the organization
- Fundraising projects
- Endowment development or capital campaigns
If you have additional questions, please contact the Catawba Connect Partners at firstname.lastname@example.org.